Friday, April 3, 2009

CHAAHENGE TUMHE BAS...

1. What is your favorite song?(Right now, or of all-time)
At the moment my favorite song is, Chaahenge Tumhe Bas (I Only Want You)

2. Who is the artist?
The artist is, Udit Narayan and Shreya Ghoshal

3. Do you enjoy all of this artist's music?
Yes, I love Udit Narayan. He sings all the best Indian love songs. Shreya is just as good too.

4. Do you know anything about this performer?
I know that he is an Indian playback singer for a lot of Bollywood (Indian) movies. He was born in India and has song thousands and thousands of songs in 30 different languages. Shreya Goshal is also a movie playback singer and is still somewhat new to the industry.

5. What would you ask him/her/them if you met them?
If I met them, I would ask them to sing me one of my favorite songs!

6. Post a picture of: the artist OR an album cover OR something that makes you think of the song (if the song is "who let the dogs out," maybe you would use a photo of a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment