Friday, May 22, 2009

LAST MEMORY OF MY SENIOR YEAR!

Wow! Time has surely gone by so fast. Just yesterday I can recall myself walking through the halls of Piper as a little Freshman. Now I'm a Senior and off to bigger and better things. One of my last memories would have to be the "Prom" I attended. Me and my friends decided not to go to the real prom, but instead make one of our own. We all decided to go to a Big Chutney Concert in the park. We didn't have to worry about spending hundreds of dollars on fancy dresses, crazy up-dos, new shoes and acrylic nails. We were able to spend our money wisely and at a place where we enjoyed the music and knew almost everyone there. After the concert we all went clubbing and I got to shake hands with one of my favorite Trinidadian artists, Ravi B! It was surely a night to remember! The things we did that night were unbelieveable, but we made the best out of everything and it's an event I will never ever forget!! CLASS OF '09!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment