Monday, May 18, 2009

MY FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

The first day of Kindergarten was horrific. The day before I was all excited hearing about all the fun I would have in school and all the friends I would make. My cousins made it seem like the best place in the world. When my mom and I arrived at school the next day and walked me to the classroom I began to ball!! I don't think I ever cried that much before! I cried and cried and cried. The staff, plus my mom tried there best to keep me calm and quiet, but no I was a rebellious little girl and I continued on with my tantrum. I remember I kept telling my mom that I don't want to stay here and that I want to go home. But eventually she had to leave and I was all alone with all these other kids and adults. It took me quite some time before I stopped crying and calmed myself down. When I did I was finally able to get used to the idea of school and ended up having a pretty good first day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment